The Milk Snob Story
Celebrate our 10 Year Anniversary with us!
Our Founder Melanie, wanted a fitted cover to shield her new baby from people peeking in and getting too close to her little one. She couldn’t find one on the market, so she sewed her own (in her garage)! And the Original 5-in-1 Cover was created!
She sketched a milk bottle, created a stamp for her creations, and so we are celebrating by bringing the stamp back 10 years later!
The new design is called Milky and is the celebration of all things Milk Snob. This is a celebration of the first original cover, but it’s also a celebration for YOU. We’re celebrating all of the sweet memories we’ve made with other mamas and babies all of these years. You are our favorite friends and we’re excited to celebrate with you!
To help celebrate, we are having an Anniversary sale! Make sure to use code 10YEARS for 30% off our entire site September 1st-5th!
We wanted to take you through some milestones and accomplishments that we have achieved over the years as a business!
- August 2012: Our CEO sews the very first cover
- June 2014: Milk Snob makes their first IG post
- August 2015: Milk Snob hires first employee
- June 2016: Milk Snob moves into their first office space in Allen, Texas
- September 2016: Milk Snob begins selling on Amazon
- October 2016: Milk Snob begins selling to wholesalers
- November 2016: Milk Snob appears on ABC's Shark Tank
- April 2017: Milk Snob begins selling on Target.com
- March 2018: Milk Snob sells their first licensed products
- May 2019: Milk Snob moves into new office in Richardson
- November 2020: Milk Snob introduces first silicone item, pacifiers
- August 2022: Milk Snob launches sleep bags
We hope that you enjoy learning about our background and years of success! We love seeing that your little ones enjoy our baby products as much as we love creating them!